Beginners Water colour painting 3 day course. Please arrive 10 minutes early on the first day to allow for introductions and chat. Day 1 -you will learn the skills to paint a Floral picture – Day 2 – Landscape – Day 3 – Wild life. All paintings painted on quality water colour paper including mounts ready to frame. Great relaxing atmosphere surrounded by art and music for all you lovely people, break times as you wish – it’s your day! Tea & Coffee provided, please bring a note book & apron.
10am – 4pm each day with Kate Cree
What to expect:
- Step by step tuition
- Understanding the paint medium and different papers
- Colour and tonal value
- Drawing & mapping out a picture
- Which brushes to use – when and where
- Painting techniques / wet into wet / wet into dry / taking out paint etc
- What to do if it doesn’t go right (We’ve all been there and I still go there!)
- Deepening the tones/ refining & definition
- Reference pictures provided (example images-shown above)
VENUE @ KATE CREE – FFAF STUDIO, SCALFORD, MELTON MOWBRAY, LEICESTERSHIRE LE14 4UD – parking on site
Only 10 places
If you’re not local we have plenty of B&B’s in the beautiful Vale of Belvoir, Leicestershire and places to visit.