Mix – Media workshop. Please arrive 10 minutes early on the first day to allow for introductions and chat. You will be using acrylic & metallic paint and learn the skills to create a fantastic modern poppy – a popular favourite flower . Painted on a box canvas ready to hang. Great relaxing atmosphere surrounded by art and music for all you lovely people, break times as you wish – it’s your day! Tea & Coffee provided, please bring a note book & apron.
10am – 4pm with Kate Cree
What to expect:
- Step by step tuition
- Understanding the paint medium
- Colour mixing & tonal value
- Practice sessions
- Drawing & mapping out a picture
- Which brushes to use – when and where
- Painting techniques
- What to do if it doesn’t go right (We’ve all been there and I still go there!)
- Deepening the tones/ refining & definition
- Reference pictures provided (example images-shown above)
VENUE @ KATE CREE – FFAF STUDIO, SCALFORD, MELTON MOWBRAY, LEICESTERSHIRE LE14 4UD – parking on site
Only 10 places
If you’re not local we have plenty of B&B’s in the beautiful Vale of Belvoir, Leicestershire and places to visit.